Burlingame School District is sponsoring a district-wide hot lunch program, run by Chartwells Food Service Co. Parents can review company information at http://www.chartwellsschools.com/Eat_in_the_Cafeteria_K12.cfm.
- Check the Lincoln Links for menus and program details each month.
- Lunch including milk will be available for $3.75 per child. Small water bottles and milk alone will also be available during lunchtime for 50 cents.
- Free and reduced-cost lunches are available for children whose family income falls within federal requirements. Applications are available in the office at any time during the school year. Click here to view the CalFresh Flyer.
- Students will be given their own 4-digit pin numbers to access their accounts during each lunch purchase. Parents should deposit money into the accounts by leaving cash (in an envelope) or checks (payable to Burlingame School District) in the “Hot Lunch” envelope hanging in the office. You may print a Hot Lunch Order Form and include that with your payment. Children may pay with cash, but this is not encouraged, as change cannot be given. Any change will be deposited into a child’s account. Pin numbers and balances from last year will be carried over.
- To make online payments and manage your child's hot lunch account, go to https://www.myschoolbucks.com. Online accounts will allow you to: schedule recurring payments, make automatic deposits when your account balance runs low, and receive low balance notifications. For more information please call Erika Rivas at 650-259-0114 with questions. Click here to view the MySchoolBucks flyer.
Lunch from Home
- All lunch bags/boxes brought from home should be clearly marked with the student's name and room number. Students are not to leave lunches unattended in the yard.
- Lunches brought in after school begins should be left in the office where the student can pick them up at noon.
- No glass containers or carbonated beverages should be brought to school.